Wednesday, June 14, 2006

F O U N D. . .i found my student id card =) well, rather one of the other guys saw it sitting in the library & realise di must've misplaced it. . .again. . .

it really is getting very bad, my issue with forgetfulness. it's not like i purposely try to forget! it really frustrates me. the more careful i try to be, the more i seem to disappoint myself.

i prayed so hard for my student card to appear! i really can't afford to lose anything else right now. i'm so grateful it's found =)

been busy in the jewellery studio pretty much all week. my fingers no longer have a sense of touch in their tips. they've been abused & used so much that they're all swollen & numb =( seee. this is what happens when you procrastinate. quality work becomes hard to produce, and you need to sacrifice so much more!

hopefully i've learnt my lesson. i'm desperately praying for enough strength & memory to get through the rest of this week.


ceelilya inspired at 10:40 PM

{xoxo}


Comments: Post a Comment
javascript hit counter