Friday, June 02, 2006

so it's been almost a yr since i last posted. i guess i became semi detatched from the web world. back for now as it's almost hols & i've had ppl bugging me abt how oftn my blog dies.

ermm. . .so since last yr i guess a lot has happened. fair share of ups and downs. currently my major trouble is finding a healthy balance between work, study, and play. i downright cannot find anything to balance me. lol

i'm still as forgetful as ever. . .i loose things at a rate faster than u can imagine =x

uni is kinda losing its entertainment. my motivation has kinda died down. i cant seem to find enough inspiration for jewellery these days. but i still love it. =) design is my passion. nomatter how much inspiration i loose it will always be a mjor passion in my life.

i'm believing in truth again =) so a big thankyou to all the ppl out there who've been there for me these past few months. u neva gave up on me, & celia is back to plague ur life. . .i love u all muchly!!!


ceelilya inspired at 10:19 PM

{xoxo}


Comments: Post a Comment
javascript hit counter