Monday, June 12, 2006

yayyyy!!! *whistles* australia just beat japan! LOL. take that y'all! you neva thought it possible eh?
ROFL. . .wow. i'm so proud of australia. suffer sam. . .your darling japan just got whipped in the last 8 minutes!
i have not watched soccer in soooo long. i've forgotten how exciting it can be. & distracting.

yesterday was footy. eagles won! woooot! lol. the guys at work wouldn't believe me and they lost a HUGE bet. made so many calls just to confirm the scores. and as usual yesterday, daddy, sam & me got told off by mum. . .again. for being "silly" during the service. dad kept falling asleep so me & sam were drawing on him & poking his ears with saliva coated fingers. ahahaha. speaking of ppl sleeping. so was chewi!!! & jason was sending me pics of the sleeping slug via bluetooth & mum wasn't too pleased abt that either. haihhh.

my mood is neutralised now. i was rather cranky today. things happening, old issues coming back to haunt me. . .i still can't stop thinking, why did things have to turn out this way and result as such? must i really be stifled by those silly restrictions that "supposedly" must be "respected."
but on the bright side. . .i finished one more assignment and have only one left.
to top that australia just WON! yeahhh baby. =)

errmm. . .sadly tho. . .my bum aches. LOL. (yes i can hear the roars of laughter again) sheeeshhh. . .you see, yesterday after lunch, melvin was holding the door open while everyone walked out the restaurant. BUT, upon seeing me, he SHUT the door. . .(just what happened to chivalry? gosh) lol. . .and welll. . .i uhmmm. . .errrr. . .opened the door myself, then. . .i think i was trying to kick melvin or something, but i slipped and stacked it. i fell hard and full on.
it's one of those moments that i don't think the guys are ever gonna let me forget -_-
(ya ya. u can stop laughing now. sooo evil)

why am i soo clumsy!? arghhhh. . .& today i was so sore. like seriously, sitting down hurts and there's a big bruise.
anyways, i am trying my best to gather my mind back into one sensible piece, but sometimes i feel so confused i just don't know how to *sighs* i miss alot of things

for all of you having exams, i know i can't feel your pain but i do remember yous and wish you all the best!


ceelilya inspired at 10:59 PM

{xoxo}


Comments: Post a Comment
javascript hit counter