Saturday, June 03, 2006

since i haven't done this in awhile. . .i'm gonna flood this place with photos, both recent & old. so it kinda works backwords. . .some of the memorable moments of the past 6 or more months. . .
this is my lovely cell. . .or previous cell now =( =) they've been a beautiful encouragement to my life

this is the new cell. lol. try & spot the girls. minority. but these guys are awesome eh!

passion easter camp ;p

still at camp. awww. . .bonding with my lil bro -_-" he's getting big

my girlfriend. carine's 19th birthday

us girls at matsuri

was a girls nite out to begin with. . .but then the boys came

and things got a little messy at karaoke . . . almost disastrous, but still a nite to remember

first day back at uni as second years. . .with my very crazy, insane, but lovable jewellery class

chinese new year in malaysia. . .but i wasnt there -_- i left a week before. lol. i missed my frens and daddy way too much & came back to perth early after staying in msia for 2MONTHS!
that was hardd

making faces in the fish & chip shop

at middleton beach with my favourite girl

lol. the happy days. . .haihh

the beach at sunset. but our heads block the view

ssshhh. . .

under our pink umbrella. it was meant to be a summer holiday!!

albany trip with my favourite girls. me. chyn. carine

preparing for our albany trip

girl time in the city. carine. me. angeline. chyn

msu ball. . .wasn't that great a nite. but it was my first ball

justin's 18th birthday party. . .but he's not even in the picture!! he's the photographer

my 18th. . .in short, alot happened that nite. let's leave it at that =)

soooo soooo much more happened, & i have sooo much more pics. . .but omg. . .it's taken ages alredi


ceelilya inspired at 2:31 PM

{xoxo}


Comments: Post a Comment
javascript hit counter